Approximately 9 out of 10 Americans stated in a recent survey that they find persons with healthy teeth to be more attractive. Your grin is a key component of your appearance, which has an impact on your relationships (both personal and professional) and confidence. Everyone may now get aesthetic dental work done. Patients may typically see and enjoy the benefits of cosmetic dental services right away, which comes with a high level of happiness and pleasure.
Your smile has a major role in how others see you, which has an impact on both your personal and professional connections. Unfortunately, any tooth damage, decay, or discoloration may ruin your smile, alter how you look and make you feel self-conscious. A free cosmetic consultation would be the first step in restoring or improving the health and appearance of your teeth.
You should have a clear vision of your perfect smile before your meeting with a cosmetic dentist in order to get the finest results. In general, you should be aware of:
- What shade of white do you want your teeth to be? Naturally white, very white, or somewhere in between.
- Do you prefer slightly crooked teeth or teeth that are perfectly straight?
- Do you believe your grin is odd in any other way—toothy, gummy, etc.?
- What flaws do you want corrected? – a missing tooth, teeth that are crooked or misaligned, broken, discolored, etc.
You will then design precise therapy objectives depending on your requirements and worries. The following are a some of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments:
Bleaching or Teeth Whitening
Involves bleaching teeth that have been stained or discolored due to smoking, aging, certain foods, drugs, and other causes. There are several methods for whitening teeth, including:
- Professional teeth whitening done in-office – In a series of sessions, your dentist will use a bleaching solution to lighten your stained teeth to the appropriate shade.
- Custom-made bleaching tray: This at-home bleaching alternative calls for you to fill the tray with a specific bleach and to wear it over your teeth for around 6 hours each day.
The purpose of a crown, also known as a dental cap, is to fully encase a tooth, halt additional decay, and restore the tooth’s natural size, shape, and look. Crowns are quite adaptable and may be worn for both aesthetic and utilitarian reasons. Typically, they are employed for:
- Safeguard weak teeth
- Conceal stained or crooked teeth
- Repair Misshapen or Broken Teeth
- Make Teeth Stronger With Big Fillings
- Connect A Dental Bridge To Neighboring Teeth
- A dental implant cover
- Cover a tooth that has had root canal treatment
Dental veneers are extremely thin porcelain shells that are bonded to the front of your teeth in order to cover or disguise teeth that are discolored, poorly shaped, out of alignment, or broken.
Please connect with our expert dentist, Dr. Motiwala, if you want to improve your smile or are self-conscious about your teeth.
Dr. Motiwala in International Press
Dr. Motiwala is a well-known dentist who has treated thousands of patients from all over the world. Several NEWS networks have covered him. Please click on the site’s logo below to read the NEWS article.
Time to Get in Touch With Us!!
Call Dr. Motiwala’s Dental Clinic & Implant Center at +91 99596 14584 for more details on the price differences between dental veneers in Australia and India. Please utilize the online contact form on our website’s CONTACT US page. We will reply as soon as we can.