Dental Veneers Cost in India Vs. Australia
Dental veneers are thin shells that are put to the front of teeth to improve their appearance. They are often made of porcelain or a resin-composite material and are firmly linked to your teeth. Veneers can be used to improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, cracked, discolored, or smaller than usual. When comparing the dental veneers cost in India to the cost of veneers in Australia, you may save up to 80%.
Veneers are a fantastic way to improve the appearance of your teeth, especially if they are chipped, malformed, discolored, or cannot be whitened. The benefits of veneers include the fact that they may be done in just two visits, that the color can be easily altered, and that the porcelain has the natural appearance of teeth and will not discolor. The main downside is that the teeth must be molded at times, making it a non-reversible therapy. Veneers, on the other hand, will give you the ideal smile.
In roughly two weeks, a thin coating of porcelain is put to the front and edge of the teeth to lengthen short teeth, repair broken or damaged teeth, or improve tooth color. In skilled hands, a smile may be completely altered in two visits, and veneers can last a very long time. If the teeth are reasonably straight, relatively little (if any) dental structure needs to be modified or removed. However, in many cases, some tooth structural change is necessary for optimal outcomes.
The sole negative is that the procedure is irreversible. Fortunately, it is uncommon for someone to desire them removed so that they may return to their previous life. Dental veneers cost in India is up to 80% less, making them accessible to anybody desiring a dream smile.
Advantages of Dental Veneers
- Realistic Appearance: Porcelain is a substance that has numerous qualities that match the natural covering of the teeth and enamel. As a consequence, porcelain veneers appear realistic and lifelike.
- Stain Resistance: Porcelain is astonishingly “glass-like” since it is a ceramic. Its surface is extremely smooth and impenetrable. As a result, porcelain veneers are extremely stain resistant.
- Durability: Porcelain veneers endure up to 15 years longer than plastic (composite) veneers (up to 7 years).
- Color Flexibility: The color of porcelain veneers may be selected to make black teeth seem whiter.
- Ease of Shaping: Unlike crowns, porcelain veneers do not require extensive sculpting prior to the surgery thin. Ultra-thin veneers seldom need tooth shaping.
- 80% Saving: Dental veneers cost in India is up to 80% less than in Australia, therefore choosing to obtain them in Hyderabad, India will be an added benefit.
Disadvantages of Dental Veneers
- Artificiality: While porcelain veneers look realistic, they are made of porcelain, which may be a concern for those looking for a more natural alternative.
- High Cost: Veneers, particularly porcelain veneers, are pricey. In Australia, each veneer might cost between $600 and $2,000. It gets extremely expensive when compounded by the number of teeth that require veneering. However, dental veneers cost in India is far less expensive.
- Fragility: Although porcelain veneers are rather strong, they are prone to chipping when subjected to high pressure or force, such as teeth grinding or eating hard meals.
- Permanence: Once completed, there is no going back.
- Sensitive: Due to the removal of enamel during the veneering procedure, your teeth may become more sensitive to hot and cold foods and beverages.
Types & Dental Veneers Cost in India
Some dentists will begin by grinding down your teeth and then taking an impression of them in order to make a mold. After that, the mold will be delivered to a factory where the porcelain veneer will be created. Your dentist will glue the completed veneer to your prepped tooth. Temporary veneers can be worn while waiting for the permanent veneers to be returned from the lab. Meanwhile, other dentists may use CAD/CAM technology, which allows the veneer to be built by a computer. The veneer can be created instantly in the office by your dentist.
If you choose composite resin veneers, your dentist will first etch the surface of your tooth before applying a thin layer of the composite material. Added composite layers may be needed for the desired looks. Your dentist will next cure or harden the composite veneer using a special light.
Emax veneers are also a form of dental veneer made by Ivolar Vivadent, the global leader in dental ceramic materials, and are widely used by many dental clinics around the world. The Emax veneer is a thin shell of somewhat translucent lithium glass ceramic that is attached to the natural tooth. They are the most long-lasting veneers on the planet, surviving 10 to 15 years with regular dental care.
Dental Veneers Cost in India vs. Australia
|TYPE OF DENTAL VENEER||INDIA||AUS||SAVINGS||SAVINGS %|
|Composite Resin Veneer||$143||$580||$437||75%|
* All prices mentioned are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
As you will notice from the table above, analyzing the dental veneers cost in India and Australia, we know for sure that even with airfare and other travel expenditures included, opting for Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Centre for your dental veneers may save you a significant amount of money.
Dr. Motiwala in International Press
Dr. Motiwala is a well-known dentist who has treated thousands of patients from all over the world. His clinic’s dental veneers cost in India is reasonable to patients from all socioeconomic backgrounds. Several NEWS networks have covered him. Please click on the site’s logo below to read the NEWS article.
Time to Get in Touch With Us!!
For more information about the dental veneers cost in India, call Dr. Motiwala’s Dental Clinic & Implant Center at +91 99596 14584. Please visit our website’s CONTACT US page and fill out the online enquiry form to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.