Dental Veneers Cost in Hyderabad, India Vs. Australia
Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are applied to the front surface of teeth to enhance their look. They are often composed of porcelain or a resin-composite substance and are securely attached to your teeth. Veneers can be used to correct a variety of aesthetic issues, such as chipped, fractured, stained, or smaller-than-average teeth. Talking about the dental veneers cost in Hyderabad, India, when compared to what you would pay for veneers in Australia, you may save up to 80%.
Veneers are an excellent approach to enhancing your smile, especially if your teeth are chipped, misshapen, discolored, or cannot be whitened. The advantages of veneers are that they may be completed in only two visits, the color can be readily changed, and the porcelain has the natural appearance of teeth and will not stain. The biggest disadvantage is that the teeth must sometimes be sculpted, making it a non-reversible treatment. However, veneers will provide you with the desired smile.
A thin coating of porcelain is applied to the front and edge of the teeth in about two weeks to lengthen short teeth, repair chipped or damaged teeth, or enhance tooth color. A smile may be entirely transformed in two visits, and veneers can endure a very long time in skillful hands. If the teeth are somewhat straight, very little (if any) dental structure would need to be changed or eliminated. In many situations, however, some tooth structure modification is required for optimum results.
The only disadvantage is that this is an irreversible process. Fortunately, it is quite unusual for someone to want them removed so they may return to their old life. The dental veneers cost in Hyderabad, India, is up to 80% less expensive, making it easily achievable for anybody wanting a dream smile.
Advantages of Dental Veneers
- Realistic Appearance: Porcelain is a material that has many qualities similar to the natural coating of the teeth and enamel. Porcelain veneers seem natural and lifelike as a result.
- Stain Resistance: Because porcelain is a ceramic, it is remarkably “glass-like.” It has an extraordinarily smooth and impermeable surface. As a result, porcelain veneers are very resistant to permanent stains.
- Durability: Porcelain veneers have a longer lifespan than plastic (composite) veneers, lasting up to 15 years (up to 7 years).
- Color Adaptability: The color of porcelain veneers can be chosen to make black teeth seem whiter.
- Ease of Shaping: Porcelain veneers, unlike crowns, do not require substantial molding prior to the operation thin. Ultra-thin veneers frequently do not require tooth contouring.
- 80% Saving: Dental veneers cost in Hyderabad is up to 80% less compared to the cost in Australia, so choosing to get them in Hyderabad, India will be an additional plus point.
Disadvantages of Dental Veneers
- Artificiality: Although porcelain veneers appear genuine, they are artificial teeth, which may be an issue for people seeking a more natural alternative.
- High Cost: Veneers, particularly porcelain veneers, are pricey. Each veneer might cost between $600 and $2,000 in Australia. When multiplied by the number of teeth that require veneering, it becomes too expensive. However, dental veneers cost in Hyderabad, India, is way cheaper.
- Fragility: Although porcelain veneers are reasonably robust, they are susceptible to chipping when subjected to extreme pressure or force, such as teeth grinding or eating hard foodstuffs.
- Permanence: Once done, there is no turning back.
- Sensitivity: Because the veneering technique removes enamel, your teeth may become more sensitive to hot and cold foods and beverages.
Types & Dental Veneers Cost in Hyderabad, India
Some dentists will start by grinding down your teeth and then taking an imprint of them to create a mold. The mold will then be sent to a facility where the porcelain veneer will be fabricated. When the veneer is complete, your dentist will bond it to your prepared tooth. Temporary veneers can be worn until the permanent veneers are returned from the lab. Meanwhile, some dentists may employ CAD/CAM technology, which allows a computer to build the veneer. Your dentist can create the veneer directly in the office.
If you opt for composite resin veneers, your dentist will etch the surface of your tooth before adding a thin coating of the composite material. Extra layers of resin may be required to create the desired appearance. Your dentist will then use a special light to cure, or harden, the composite veneer.
Emax veneers are another type of dental veneers that are manufactured by Ivolar Vivadent, the world leader in dental ceramics, and are widely utilized by numerous dental clinics across the world. The Emax veneer is a custom-made, very thin shell of slightly translucent lithium glass ceramic that is glued to the patient’s teeth. They are the most durable veneers on the market, lasting between 10 and 15 years with proper oral maintenance.
Dental Veneers Cost in Hyderabad vs. Australia
|TYPE OF DENTAL VENEER||INDIA||AUS||SAVINGS||SAVINGS %|
|Composite Resin Veneer||$143||$580||$437||75%|
* All prices mentioned are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
As you can see in the chart above, comparing the dental veneers cost in Hyderabad with Australia, we know for certain that even with airfare and other travel expenses included, you may save a significant amount of money by choosing Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Centre for your dental veneers.
Dr. Motiwala in International Press
Dr. Motiwala is a renowned dentist who has treated 1000s of patients from every corner of the globe. The dental veneers cost in Hyderabad at his clinic is affordable for a patient from every section of society. He has been covered by various NEWS channels. To access the NEWS story, kindly click on the site’s logo below.
Time to Get in Touch With Us!!
For more details on the dental veneers cost in Hyderabad, contact Dr. Motiwala’s Dental Clinic & Implant Center at +91 99596 14584. To contact us, please go to our website’s CONTACT US page and fill out the online enquiry form. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.