Dental Veneers Cost in Australia Vs. India
Dental veneers are thin shells that are applied to the front of teeth to make them seem better. They’re usually constructed of porcelain or a resin-composite substance and are permanently attached to your teeth. Veneers can enhance the look of teeth that are chipped, fractured, discolored, or smaller than normal. When you compare the dental veneers cost in Australia to the cost of veneers in India, you can save over 80%.
Veneers are an excellent technique to transform the overall appearance of your teeth, particularly if they are chipped, damaged, or discolored. The advantages of veneers include the fact that they may be completed in as little as two visits, that the color can be readily changed, and that the porcelain has the natural look of teeth and their color will not change. The biggest disadvantage is that the teeth must be glued, making it a non-reversible therapy. Veneers, on the other hand, will provide you with the perfect smile.
A thin coating of porcelain is applied to the front and edge of the teeth in about two weeks to lengthen short teeth, repair broken or damaged teeth, or enhance tooth color. A good dentist may radically transform a smile in two visits, and veneers can last a lifetime. If the teeth are reasonably straight, just a little amount of dental structure (if any) has to be changed or eliminated. However, in many situations, some tooth structural alteration is required for the best results.
The operation is permanent, which is the one disadvantage. Fortunately, it is unusual for someone to wish to have them removed in order to return to their prior life. Dental veneers cost in Australia is very high, but they cost up to 80% less in India, making them affordable to anybody looking for a dream smile.
Advantages of Dental Veneers
- Realistic Appearance: Porcelain is a material that has several properties similar to that of the natural coating of the teeth and enamel. As a result, porcelain veneers seem more natural and lifelike.
- Stain Resistance: Because it is a ceramic, porcelain is astoundingly “glass-like.” It has an incredibly smooth and impermeable surface. Porcelain veneers are therefore exceptionally stain resistant.
- Durability: Porcelain veneers can last up to 15 years longer than plastic (composite) veneers (up to 7 years).
- Color Flexibility: The color of porcelain veneers may be chosen to make dark teeth seem lighter.
- Ease of Shaping: Unlike crowns, porcelain veneers do not need substantial sculpting prior to surgery. Ultra-thin veneers seldom need tooth contouring.
- Savings of up to 80%: Dental veneers cost in Australia is huge, therefore opting to have them in Hyderabad, India will be advantageous.
Disadvantages of Dental Veneers
- Artificiality: While porcelain veneers appear natural, they are constructed of porcelain, which may be an issue for people seeking a more natural remedy.
- High Cost: Veneers, particularly porcelain veneers, are pricey. Dental veneers cost in Australia is between $600 and $2,000 for one veneer. When the number of teeth that require veneering is multiplied by the cost, it becomes prohibitively expensive.
- Fragility: Although porcelain veneers are quite robust, they are susceptible to chipping when subjected to intense pressure or force, such as teeth grinding or eating hard foods.
- Permanence: Once veneers are installed, there is no turning back.
- Sensitive: Because the veneering technique removes enamel, your teeth could become more sensitive to hot and cold foods and drinks.
Types & Dental Veneers Cost in Australia
Some dentists will grind down your teeth before taking an imprint of them to create a mold. The mold will then be shipped to a facility where the porcelain veneer will be made. Your dentist will attach the finished veneer to your prepared tooth. While waiting for the permanent veneers to be returned from the lab, temporary veneers can be worn. Meanwhile, some dentists may employ CAD/CAM technology, which lets a computer to build the veneer. Your dentist can produce the veneer right away in the office.
If you opt for composite resin veneers, your dentist will scrape the surface of your teeth first before adding a thin coating of the composite material. For the desired appearance, more composite layers may be required. Your dentist will then use a special light to cure or harden the composite veneer.
Emax veneers are a type of dental veneer manufactured by Ivolar Vivadent, the global leader in dental ceramic materials, and are widely utilized by numerous dental clinics worldwide. The Emax veneer is a thin, transparent shell of lithium glass ceramic that is glued to the native tooth. They are the longest-lasting veneers on the market, lasting 10 to 15 years with proper dental care.
Dental Veneers Cost in Australia Vs. India
|TYPE OF DENTAL VENEER||INDIA||AUS||SAVINGS||SAVINGS %|
|Composite Resin Veneer||$143||$580||$437||75%|
* All prices mentioned are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
As you can see from the table above, assessing the dental veneers cost in Australia and India, we know for certain that choosing Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Centre for your dental veneers may save you a large amount of money, even with airfare and other travel expenses included.
Dr. Motiwala in International Press
Dr. Motiwala is a well-known dentist who has treated thousands of patients from all over the world. The dental veneers at his clinic are affordable to patients from all socioeconomic backgrounds compared to the dental veneers cost in Australia. Several NEWS networks have covered him. Please click on the site’s logo below to read the NEWS article.
Time to Get in Touch With Us!!
For more information about the dental veneers cost in Australia vs. India, call Dr. Motiwala’s Dental Clinic & Implant Center at +91 99596 14584. Please visit our website’s CONTACT US page and use the online enquiry form. We will respond as quickly as possible.